Weekend Masses at Incarnation Church Will Resume on July 4 & 5
Jun 25, 2020 | by Church of the Incarnation
The following protocols have been in place for Daily Mass and will continue for Weekend Masses.
We have the capacity to seat 96 people safely.
Please know that Archbishop Blair has issued a dispensation from the obligation of attending Mass until September 6.
The decision regarding whether or not to attend Mass/receive Holy Communion is left up to the individual.
- A tutorial will be given prior to each Mass
- Use disabled door only to enter and exit church
- If there is a need to exit the church after you receive communion, exit using disabled door only
- No Chapel seating...Parishioners may not be able to sit in their accustomed pew
- Seating only in main church (Nave) & West Transept.
- Sacristy Bathroom: Only for emergencies
- Park in East lot...for your convenience
- Cannot enter church from West Transept Door or Narthex Doors
- Weekly bulletin can be read on our website...No missalettes in pews
- No offertory procession...No singing
- Leave no paper, books or tissues in pews
- Masks must be worn at all times in church
- Sanitizer must be used upon entering church at disabled door
- Guides will help you navigate through protocols, seating, receiving communion and exiting church
- No socializing in church or parking lot. Return to your cars and leave grounds.
- From the Archdiocesan Guidelines: "No social gathering either before or after Mass including the parking lot."
- On Sunday, arrive no earlier than 10-15 minutes before Mass since our church will be professionally sanitized between Masses
- Altar Servers are in recess until further notice
- Thanks for following these protocols. They are for your safety!